Here’s what you’ll get…
Module 1. Align your Mind
- Assess and evaluate your current state of health
- Work out what you really want to achieve with your health
- Set some goals about how you want your health to be in next 12 weeks and 12 months
- Affirmations and Vision Boards – how they work and how to use them to achieve success
Module 2. Love your Amazing Body
- A basic introduction to the anatomy and physiology of your body and its 50 trillion cells
- Understand what body image is, and how to create a more positive image of yourself
- Learn what it means to love yourself, so you can start being more loving and kind to yourself
Module 3. Meal Planning around Protein
- Why protein is so important for health, metabolism and appetite regulation
- Which protein sources are best for health and sustainability
- How much is enough?
- How to effectively plan your meals
Module 4. The Metabolic and Hormonal Effects of Sugar and Carbs – Getting the Balance Right
- Understand how different sugars and carbohydrates affect your hormones, appetite and weight
- Look at the different food sources of sugars and carbs so you can make better choices
- Calculating your needs according to your goals
- Overcoming sugar cravings – what can you do?
Module 5. Exercise to Energise
- Understand how exercise improves your energy and metabolism
- Learn how to create a balanced exercise programme for cardiovascular and metabolic fitness, as well as optimal fat burning potential
- How much is enough? Or are you doing too much?
Module 6. Chewing the Fat – Choosing the Right Fats for Optimal Metabolic Health
- Learn the basic biochemistry and physiology of fats and oils so you truly understand what’s ‘good’ and ‘bad’
- Food sources of vital and nourishing fat-soluble nutrients – vitamins A, E, D, and K
- The right fats to assist and accelerate weight loss
- Fats and oils to eat or avoid for vibrant health
Module 7a. Demystifying Cholesterol
- What is cholesterol?
- Why is it so important for your health and wellbeing?
- How do you read your blood tests and what do they mean?
- What do you need to do (if anything) to improve your cholesterol profile?
Module 7b. Listen to your Body
- Learn a simple technique to tune into your body to determine which foods or substances have a positive effect on your health and wellbeing, and which ones to avoid
Module 8. The Physiology of Stress, and How to Reduce it
- Stress and the nervous system (sympathetic and parasympathetic)
- Stress hormones and the adrenal system
- Calming and nourishing the nerves and adrenals with nutrients and herbs
- How we create our own stress and what we can do to change it
“The problem is not the problem, the problem is your attitude about the problem” Captain Jack Sparrow
Module 9. Emotional Wellbeing
- What are emotions?
- How to handle emotions effectively without resistance, avoidance, or distraction techniques
- Understanding the ‘human drama cycle’ and how to step out of it
- Meditation for mental and emotional wellbeing
Module 10. Get your Beauty Sleep
- What a ‘normal’ sleep pattern looks like
- Early birds and night owls
- Sleep hygiene
- Tips to ensure good quality sleep every night
Module 11. Safe and Effective Cleansing and Detoxification
- Understand what detoxification means, where the toxins come from and what you can do to avoid or eliminate them
- Learn how you can support your body’s systems that are involved in cleansing and detoxification to keep yourself healthy
- Detoxification and weight loss
Module 12. Antioxidants and Anti-ageing
- Understand free radicals, where they come from, and the damage they cause in your body
- Learn about antioxidants in terms of slowing the ageing process, and reducing your risk of disease
- Antioxidant foods, herbs and minerals to include in your daily diet to keep you looking and feeling youthful and energetic
Module 13. Bonus module!
- A summary of the principles and practices presented over the last 12 weeks
- Personal evaluation and reassessment – how well have you done over the past 12 weeks, and what do you still need to work on?
- Where to from here – continuing the journey
- Tips for Improving Digestion
- Meal Planning template
- Sugar Cravings – why do you crave sugar and what can you do to stop?
- Hormones and Weight Loss – getting the balance right
- Muscle testing for foods
- Understanding the Chakras
- Womens Health Matters
- How to Build your Iron Stores